Books & Music
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
News & Politics
Religion & Spirituality
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Here are the top ten articles for the Library Sciences Site! These rankings are live and get reset at the beginning of each month, so check back often to see what your fellow visitors are most interested in!
1. Cinco de Mayo - Books and Activities
Pack your bags and embark on a literary trip to Mexico!
2. The Chocolate Chip Cookie Murders, a Review
Fans of culinary mysteries might want to start this series a bit further down than the first book by Joanna Fluke.
3. Podcasting Library News
Podcasting. What is it? How can you leverage it for your library and/or library staff? Find out here.
4. The Demonologist by Andrew Pyper, A Review
Colombia University Professor and specialist on Milton's Paradise Lost finds that evil can exist in the real world as well as within the pages of the famous poem.
5. Internet Research Lesson Plan
A lesson plan that teaches students about the problems with Internet research.
6. Education Lite - The Impact of the Internet on Education
What impact does the Internet have on education? Does it enhance it or detract from it?
7. Grandfather Tang's Story - Book and Activities
A story told to a little girl is enlivened by the use of a tangram puzzle. A fun, math related, story-within-a-story.
8. The Whole Language Approach
What is whole language? Why is there such conflict?
9. We Both Read - Books for Parents and Children to Read Together
Finally, a publisher has met the need of children and parents reading together with these great books.
10. Flossie and the Fox : Story and Activities
Lessons from a smart girl will delight readers as Flossie matches wits with a fox. Enjoy this American version of Little Red Riding Hood.
Be sure to visit the Library Sciences Archives for all the articles!
Website copyright © 2013 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.